08 July 2021
Search Engine Optimisation is a process that helps build up a website’s ranking across the various search engines. The main aim of SEO is to drive meaningful traffic back to your website. There are two main types of SEO; organic and inorganic. SEO strategies are roughly categorised as either of these. So, what is the difference between the two? Organic SEO refers to improving a website’s search engine ranking in a natural way, whereas inorganic SEO involves increasing your website’s visibility by paying for ads, promotions and pay per click(PPC) marketing.
Organic SEO is considered to be a reliable method of securing and keeping a high rank on search engine results pages.
Techniques used in organic SEO:
· Website optimisation
· Proper keyword use
· Link building
· Meta tags
· Quality content
Some of the benefits of organic SEO include:
· Organic traffic is typically those who are searching for something related to your business, which increases the potential for sales.
· Organic SEO gives more trustworthy and long-lasting results.
· Organic SEO is much more affordable when compared to paid SEO.
· Organic SEO strategies help increase visibility thus ensuring that you are in the best position to increase qualified leads.
· It also helps improve brand awareness and increases the likelihood that users will remember your brand and visit your website in the future.
· Since it is an affordable option, it is ideal for small businesses and start-ups that are running on a tight budget.
Organic SEO can work wonders when done right. However, it is vital that the correct strategy for your specific business is implemented. Contact us today to discuss how our expert SEO services can help your business website rank higher on search engines and gain a sustained increase in traffic.
In addition to our website design services we also offer responsive web design services and ecommerce web development services. We also offer website and email hosting, email newsletter service and 24/7 support. Our web site search engine optimisation (SEO) services ensure your site has the best possible chance of being seen in the organic listings of search engines.
Whilst many of our happy clients are local in places such as Billingshurst, Petworth, Horsham, Crawley, Midhurst, Brighton and Worthing, most are scattered throughout the UK and many are worldwide in places such as Geneva, New Zealand and France.